Please include the number of guests and a phone contact
Communal table, tight quarters in the kitchen, wine throughout dinner, which may lead to some adult conversation!
Less of a formal instructional atmosphere and more of a hilarious dinner party with the one and only Mama Rosa Marinuzzi!
Included in the price of admission is a large 3-course meal, shared time in the kitchen with Rosa, and plenty of wine.
We can make adjustments to the meal to accommodate dietary concerns but this is a communal dinner so we usually have you covered, see below.
Course of events:
- Arrive @ 6:30 for sangria because at 7:00 sharp we are rolling
- Get a seat at the communal table and get an introduction to the Lady herself
- Tie up your hair, scrub your hands, bring your wine glass to the kitchen
- Prepare the antipasti; something fried, grilled calamari, caprese, salad...
- Head back to the table enjoy your antipasti with another glass
- Repeat the kitchen steps for the pasta course; linguine with... penne with... and our lasagne!
- Repeat the kitchen steps one more time for secondi; fish, eggplant, lamb (or maybe duck?) and meatballs
- Beg Rosa to walk you through the slow cook items (like the meatballs)
- Roll out into the street for your Uber!
At 7Numbers Eglinton Mama Rosa keeps it Old Skool with her traditional cucina, while 7Numbers Danforth rocks a more diverse range of dishes. Picton is the baby of the family, but the roots run deep. Go new kid!